Form Two Project Learning
Objective：Through Project Learning, students should be able to：
- Learn the basic skills of doing a project (e.g. skills of doing research and organizing data, observation skills and presentation skills)
- Acquire knowledge and form concepts
- Develop their ability to think from multiple perspectives
- Enhance their problem solving skills through the cooperation with peers.
Domains of Project Learning:
(1) Environmental protection
(2) Family & personal growth
(3) Science experiment
(4) Social issues
Within the domain chosen, students set their own topic of research, conduct data collection, analysis and present the findings. The following research methods are suggested.
(1) Scientific research/ Experiment
(2) Questionnaire / Interview
(3) Case study research
(4) Document/ Historic files coordination
(5) Field study
Oral Presentation :
The objective(s) of the project, brief introduction of the research method(s), findings, analysis, discussion and conclusion must be included in the oral presentation no matter what kind of researching method is used.